venue details + FAQs
what we offer
- Nearly 5500 square feet of modern farmhouse barn.
- Seamless transition from venue to patio, covered in string lights and porch swings.
- 6 open bay glass garage doors that allow inside/outside entertaining.
- 20 acres of beautifully landscaped texas farm land.
- We only host one event per day, making sure yours is our priority.
- Beautiful bridal suite with multiple vanity stations and private restrooms.
- Separate Groom’s suite with large tv, leather couches, and restroom with shower.
- Multiple outdoor ceremony sites, including an outdoor glass chapel.
- Tables and chairs included in your rental.
- Farmhouse tables, one of a kind furniture pieces, and décor available for use.
- Catering kitchen with ice machine.
frequently asked questions
Our venue will hold up to 200 of your guests inside seated at tables.
We can add additional seating on the patio or use a cocktail reception layout to hold additional guests.
230 Indoor Chairs, 24 Outdoor Benches, 23 – 72″ Round tables, 6 – 8′ Rectangle Tables, 2 – 6′ Rectangle Tables, and 2 – 8’ Wood Farmhouse tables.
You have the venue the for twelve hours. Vendors need enough time to exit the barn by the end of your contracted hours. If extra hours are needed, let the venue know, otherwise an up-charge fee will apply if not out by the contracted time.
Yes! Davis & Grey Farms has a large amount of furniture and décor pieces that can be used with your venue rental.
Davis & Grey Farms can assist in indoor and outdoor ceremony site seating plans. Davis & Grey Farms also takes care of all of the set up and tear down of your tables and chairs. Clients are still responsible for room flips and seating changes.
Our preferred vendor for bartending services is HD Liquid Catering, all other bartending services must be approved by venue in writing prior to event. If serving alcohol at your event, you will need to provide security during those hours. Contracts showing both of these are secured must be submitted 14 days prior to your event. No shots or kegs are allowed during bar service.
Yes! We happily extend a 5% discount to all active military, first responders, or teachers. Proof of service must be presented in order to receive the discount.
*Discount only applies to bride and groom
Yes, we have designated areas outside for your guests; however, we are a non-smoking facility inside, including e-cigs. Please make sure all guests are made aware of our designated areas in the front and back of the venue. We will provide two smoking poles for your guests to extinguish their cigarettes.
We require a non-refundable secure-the-date retainer of 25%. This retainer to applied toward the venue rental and serves to hold Davis & Grey Farms venue for the client for the specified event. This retainer is payable at the time of contract signature.
Yes, we require a $500.00 security deposit due at your 30 day meeting. You will receive your deposit back within ten business days after your event once we have thoroughly inspected our venue and property for damages.
We gladly accept cash, check, credit card, or bank draft.