what we offer
- Nearly 5000 square feet of modern farmhouse barn.
- Seamless transition from venue to patio, covered in string lights and porch swings.
- 6 open bay glass garage doors that allow inside/outside entertaining.
- 20 acres of beautifully landscaped texas farm land.
- We only host one event per day, making sure yours is our priority.
- Beautiful bridal suite with multiple vanity stations and private restrooms.
- Groom suite with large tv and leather couches.
- Multiple outdoor ceremony sites, including an outdoor glass chapel.
- Tables and chairs included in your rental.
- davis & grey farmhouse tables, one of a kind furniture pieces, and décor available for use.
- Catering kitchen with ice machine.
frequently asked questions
Our venue will hold up to 230 of your guests inside seated at tables.
230 Indoor Chairs, 24 Outdoor Benches, 23 – 72″ Round tables, 6 – 8′ Rectangle Tables, 2 – 6′ Rectangle Tables, and 2 – 8’ Wood Farmhouse tables.
Davis & Grey Farms can assist in indoor and outdoor ceremony site seating plans. Davis & Grey Farms also takes care of all of the set up and tear down of your tables and chairs. Clients are still responsible for room flips and seating changes.
Our preferred vendor for bartending services is HD Liquid Catering, all other bartending services must be approved by venue in writing prior to event. If serving alcohol at your event, you will need to provide security during those hours. Contracts showing both of these are secured must be submitted 14 days prior to your event. No shots or kegs are allowed during bar service.
We require a non-refundable secure-the-date retainer of 25%. This retainer to applied toward the venue rental and serves to hold Davis & Grey Farms venue for the client for the specified event. This retainer is payable at the time of contract signature.
Yes, we require a $500.00 security deposit due at your 30 day meeting. You will receive your deposit back within ten business days after your event once we have thoroughly inspected our venue and property for damages.
We gladly accept cash, check, credit card, or bank draft.